Pages

'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday 13 August 2015

Harry Potter #105

This is a meme hosted by me and the lovely Mimz at Lunar Rainbows :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here or to Mimz's blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here.

Rename the books from Ron's point of view


Ohhhh I've been looking forward to these ones! I've found it hard and they're not very good but they'll have to do haha. 

Ron Weasley and the Temporary Knighthood

Ron Weasley and the Aragog Encounter

Ron Weasley and the Scrabbling Surprise

Ron Weasley and the Traumatic Encounter

Ron Weasley and the Quidditch Kerfuffle 

Ron Weasley and the Hormone Fever

Ron Weasley and the Attack of Hermione 


8 comments:

  1. LOL I love Ron's face when Fleur kisses him! Poor Ron though...what with the Spiders, his 'Rat' and Hermione he really gets a lot of grief XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron's heroic chess game in book 1 is one of my all-time favorite moments in the whole series. ❤ And I don't blame him at all for NOT wanting to follow the spiders, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha hormones truly did kick some ass, of everyone ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is Ron Weasley and the Scrabbling Surprise... It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Your titles are a lot more clever than mine were =D. I kind of just stated what happens in each book :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I love Ron Weasley and the Aragog Encounter - I still can't properly read that scene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ron Weasley and the Aragog Encounter! Love It!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).