Pages

'Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms.'- Angela Carter

Thursday 3 September 2015

Harry Potter #107

This is a meme hosted by me and the lovely Mimz at Lunar Rainbows :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here or to Mimz's blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come in the Harry Potter section of my blog here.

Place you wish we'd explored in the series but didn't. 
I was torn between two for this one; Knockturn Alley and Malfoy Manor. I decided to go for:

Malfoy Manor 

I'd love to find out more about what exactly was hidden in the Malfoy's home. There were always searches and talks about what was hidden there and I really want to know the depths of their involvement with the dark arts. So many questions! I'm quite curious to how they spent their money too and how one of the richest pure blood families lived.

How about you guys?


4 comments:

  1. Eeeep, I think I'd be too scared to be the one doing the exploring in Malfoy Manor though - who knows what creepy crap you'd stumble on o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Micheline- I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to go adventuring in Malfoy Manor, lol, although I'd love to know what kinds of stuff they have stashed there that they don't want anyone to know about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! It would be awesome to see how the Malfoys lived!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice. I suspect the Malfoys have several skeletons in their closets (perhaps literally!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading each and every one of them :).
This blog is an award free zone. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and I appreciate them :).